Texas Chapter Recognizes Six Great Places
The inaugural Great Places in Texas Program has kicked off with the announcement of six great places! With populations ranging from 2,000 to 150,000, these places illustrate most effectively what it means to be a “great” place, including design, functionality, sustainability, character, quality, and community participation. View the Great Places in Texas page learn more about these six great places!
- Downtown McKinney (Great Neighborhood)
- North Richland Hills - HomeTown (Great Neighborhood)
- Fredericksburg - Main Street (Great Street)
- Georgetown Town Square (Great Public Space)
- San Angelo – River Walk (Great Public Space)
- Springtown – Tabernacle (Great Public Space)