Project Coordinator - San Antonio
Purpose: Land Use Solutions, LLC is a consulting firm representing clients in Central and South Texas for the purpose of obtaining land development entitlements. Our team of professionals has established long term relationships with city and county leaders, environmental groups and neighborhood associations in the greater Austin and San Antonio metropolitan areas.
Mission: Land Use Solutions, LLC provides political and policy guidance to our clients to ensure projects advance through the entitlement process. Act as a trusted advocate for our clients’ needs within the community resulting in high quality projects and relationships along the Austin-San Antonio corridor. Cultivate a goal oriented culture centered on advancing projects and policies from vision into action.
New Leadership Team Member: Land Use Solutions, LLC is searching for a Project Coordinator to join our firm as part of our leadership team. The position requires two or more years of experience in project management in the real estate industry and knowledge of land use entitlements. Our ideal candidate has a working knowledge of general real estate practices, and the ability to manage complex projects and issues associated with securing approval of the required entitlements that are part of the San Antonio land development permitting process. Our practice specifically includes representing clients in municipal processes, such as, rezoning, neighborhood plan amendments, vested rights, amendments to major thoroughfare plans, and developer agreements.
- Experience working as a team with LUS and other consultants.
- Communicate and coordinate with LUS team members, clients, consultants, State/City/County staff related to daily business operations.
- Strong team player with written and verbal communication skills.
- Administrative skills to assist with project management.
- Report to LUS Project Manager.
- PC based.
- Ability to manage time, prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail required (accuracy and organization).
- Ability to multi-task and maintain quality under pressure.
- An interest in and a willingness to learn new technologies, municipal regulations and governmental policies.
- Travel between San Antonio, Austin and surrounding cities.
- Working hours in the evening to attend public hearings and community meetings.
Land Use Solutions, LLC
10003 NW Military Hwy, Suite 2215
San Antoio TX 78231
United States of America
Phone: (210) 812-2222