Planning and Design 5-10 Years Exp.
Lionheart - Austin, TX
Lionheart is a den of curious people bravely creating places that make lives better. Together we solve the problems that stifle well-being and inspiration in the world.
If you are interested in building a unique planning and design practice that supports clients all the way through implementation, consider joining Lionheart. Lionheart, led by Rebecca Leonard FAICP, began a year ago and has already helped clients navigate decision-making processes towards implementation. Rebecca is the former president of a major planning and design firm with offices across North America and two overseas. Her work has won numerous national and state awards. She has helped the public and private sector work together towards implementation of shared visions.
Provides planning, urban design, landscape architecture and project management services to a wide variety of clients (private, public and non-profit). Directly supports the Principal-in-Charge on complex projects. At times, will also be the lead planner/designer on projects. Serves as a firm-wide leader exemplifying the servant leadership qualities expressed in the values of the firm. Is responsible for the pursuit and implementation of quality work through project management, extraordinary design, clear project documentation, project approach development and communications. Actively participates in local community or industry organizations. Contributes to office leadership functions. Projects include but are not limited to client representation services, planning and design of districts, communities, resorts, streetscapes, parks and other outdoor spaces.
- Position Reports To: Rebecca Leonard
- Location: Austin, TX
• Possesses 5-10 years of experience in a design and planning firm.
• Proven experience in all aspects of planning and design, including but not limited to bidding, negotiation, project management, planning and/or design, public engagement and presentations.
• Shows empathy towards clients, team members and other stakeholders and reacts with high quality service.
• Professional experience that clearly demonstrates a passion for quality and innovation.
• Holds or is pursuing professional licensure and/or certifications.
• Proven ability to lead a team.
• Proven ability to build consensus.
• Impeccable written and oral communication skills.
• Proven ability to establish business development relationships.
- Computer Skills:
• Proficient in AutoCAD, graphic programs (such as Adobe Creative Suite), ArcView, and Microsoft Office programs.
- Education Required:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Masters preferred).
- Contact Method:
Lionheart Places LLC
PO Box 6455
Austin, TX 78762