Download flyer here.
Learn three proven processes for activating group participation. Gain hands-on experience practicing these methods, and explore ways to apply them to your specific situation.
of ideas. Discover ways to involve every member in thinking through difficult issues.
This process heightens your effectiveness in facilitating virtually every form of group communication.
- Conduct purposeful, productive meetings and discussions
- Quickly capture a group’s best thinking
- Surface new ideas and solutions
- Ask questions that stimulate candid feedback and discussion
teamwork. Productively channel diverse ideas into consensus decisions everyone can own and support. Learn tools to facilitate groups to new levels of creativity and cooperation
- Tap rational and intuitive (right and left brain) thought processes
- Integrate diverse ideas
- Generate practical and creative solutions
- Develop group consensus
rapidly pull together an effective plan, organize needed resources and mobilize individuals’ energy into action.
- Visualize a successful result
- Analyze the current reality
- Create a practical plan
- Maximize group commitment and involvement
groups and teams such as executive directors, managers, supervisors, team
leaders, organization development and training professionals, human resources
practitioners, professional facilitators and consultants, members of
traditional teams or self-directed work teams.
These methods have been successfully implemented in hundreds of
organizations around the world since 1973, including corporations, non-profit
organizations, government agencies, healthcare organizations, and educational
P.O. Box 670808
Dallas, Texas 75367
- Reduces time spent on conflict resolution and helps prevent conflicts
- Actively engages all group participants
- Builds personal ownership and commitment
- Helps achieve visible results and outcomes
- Saves time, effort, energy and resources through increased productivity