Lunch and afternoon refreshments are included in this event.
12:00 - 2:00 - Subdivision forum, featuring a speakers panel that will engage in a facilitated discussion focusing on the subdivision process, tips/frustrations, ways to streamline, and basics of subdividing. This will be followed with a Q&A with those in attendance.
- Craig Farmer, FAICP, Director of Planning & Development, City of Weatherford
- Dan Sefko, FAICP, Lead Technical Professional, Freese & Nichols
- William E. (Bill) Merten, RPLS, LSLS, PLS, Principal/ Senior Project Surveyor at Cobb Fendley & Associates
- William M. (Mick) McKamie, Senior Partner, McKamie Krueger, LLP
- Dax Reinitz, Director of Property Management at NAI Wheelhouse
2:00 - 3:30 - Northwest Section business and networking meeting, to provide updates, take action, and share what members are tackling in each of their member cities.