Join us for a day-long discussion on infill development of small-scale, high-quality residential projects that fall on the spectrum between low-density, single-family neighborhoods and large, high-density apartment complexes.
The Missing Middle Housing Seminar features:
- Keynote from Dan Parolek, Principal of Opticos Design
- Two panel discussions featuring renowned developers, architects, and community leaders
- Lunch presentation by Fernando Costa, Assistant City Manager for the City of Fort Worth
- On-site explorations of Missing Middle housing options in Near Southside, TCU/Paschal/Berry, and Linwood/Arlington Heights neighborhoods
- Happy Hour Design Challenge in the Near Southside
$75 includes all sessions, continental breakfast, and lunch