Photo by Kevin Young
Join us for the inaugural East Texas Preservation Weekend!
Thursday, March 26th
This day is FREE to the Public
- Registration and Vendor Expo (In partnership with Heart of Tyler)
- Cocktails and Hors d'oeuvres
- Speaker: Diane Williams "Importance of Historic Resource Surveys"
- Speaker: Beverly Abell "Economics in Preservation/Downtown Revitalization"
Friday, March 27th
- Azalea Trail and Historic Landmark Tour
- Downtown Tyler Tour (In partnership with Smith County Historical Society)
- Luncheon with Norman Askins "Inspired by Tradition"
- Speaker: Sunny Howard "Fundraising for Historic Preservation"
- Speaker: Guy Giersch "Best Practices for Historic Preservation"
- Closing Reception
- Historic Tyler Inc. - Candlelight Party
Saturday, March 28th
- Historic Tyler on Tour - Presented by Historic Tyler Inc.
- Spirits of Oakwood Cemetery Tour
- Liberty Hall - 103 E. Erwin St.
- Gallery Main Street - 110 W. Erwin St.
- Willow Brook Country Club - 3205 W. Erwin St.
- Carnegie Library - 125 S. College Ave.