We will discuss our latest report, Our Built and Natural Environments: A Technical Review of the Interactions among Land Use, Transportation, and Environmental Quality. This detailed study shows how development affects human health and the environment and discusses land use and transportation strategies that yield better environmental results. This webinar will be useful to communities that are considering their development options.
• No pre-registration is required.
• Click on https://epa.connectsolutions.com/epasmartgrowth. Log in as a guest.
• Test your computer before attending the meeting at http://admin.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
• The Connection Test checks your computer to make sure all system requirements are met. If you pass the first three steps of the test, then you are ready to participate in a meeting.
• If you do not pass the test, perform the suggested actions and run the test again.
• There is no conference call. Participants will hear the webinar through their computer speakers. Please check to be sure your speakers are turned on.
Additional webinars are in the planning stages. Looks for announcements at www.epa.gov/smartgrowth.