Senior Project Manager - Corpus Christi
The City of Corpus Christi is seeking applicants for the Senior Project Manager Position.
What do you want in a job? At the City of Corpus Christi, you can discover your potential, push your limits and make a real impact on the community we serve.
The Senior Project Manager will review public improvement plans, master plans, construction plans, etc. to be sure the entire development process runs smoothly and the project is successfully completed.
- Daily supervision of project managers as well as handle difficult assignments or projects.
- Manages projects to completion and Certificate of Occupancy.
- Meets with persons seeking approval by the City of development projects which require land use approval, public improvement permits and building permits.
- Coordinates technical staff review in multiple disciplines to ensure projects are reviews with City timelines, is familiar with the issues, resolution process and alternative compliance or variance processes.
- Assure timely review of projects to a decision point, knowledge of City participation, reimbursement, closures and Use Privilege Agreements, as well as full working knowledge of the Technical Construction Codes for both residential and commercial construction.
- May be asked to perform other duties as assigned.
- URL: https://ccjobs.cctexas.com/ltmprod/CandidateSelfService/lm?_ln=JobSearchResults&_r=31&bto=JobPosting&dataarea=ltmprod&name=PostingDisplay&service=form&webappname=CandidateSelfService&HROrganization=1&JobRequisition=1841&JobPosting=1#
- Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
- Starts On: Jan. 5, 2017, 6:23 p.m.
Minimum of five (5) years of related experience
- Education Required: