Over the past two decades, thousands of elected and appointed officials have attended the Annual North Texas Elected & Appointed Officials Workshop. This program continues to be an asset for North Texas communities by providing a full day forum specifically tailored to elected and appointed officials. The focus of this workshop is to provide training on the municipal planning process and present the latest issues for city council, board and commission members. Both new and experienced officials have benefited from this workshop. Planning professionals will present and discuss various planning and development related issues across North Texas.
- Basics of Planning & Development Review (Presentation)
- The Importance of Regionalism (Presentation)
- Ethics for Decision Makers (Presentation)
- Quick Course! The Old Town Plan: From Planning to Implementation (Presentation)
- Quick Course! Developing Codes from a Private Development Perspective (Presentation)