Green Infrastructure: Achieving Stormwater Management, Neighborhood Stabilization, and Complete Streets Using Formula and Other Funds.
This webinar is part of the Partnership for Sustainable Communities Fourth Anniversary Webinar Series. Experts from HUD, DOT, EPA, and the city of Indianapolis will discuss ways communities can use green infrastructure to manage stormwater, help revitalize neighborhoods, and create complete streets, and how federal formula funds can be used to finance green infrastructure. This webinar will be useful to any community seeking to manage its stormwater.
(The third webinar in the series will be held July 25; learn more at www.sustainablecommunities.com.)
• No pre-registration is required.
• Click on https://epa.connectsolutions.com/epasmartgrowth. Log in as a guest.
• Test your computer before attending the meeting at http://admin.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
• The Connection Test checks your computer to make sure all system requirements are met. If you pass the first three steps of the test, then you are ready to participate in a meeting.
• If you do not pass the test, perform the suggested actions and run the test again.
• There is no conference call. Participants will hear the webinar through their computer speakers. Please check to be sure your speakers are turned on.
Additional webinars are in the planning stages. Looks for announcements at www.epa.gov/smartgrowth.